Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring is approaching!

Hello everyone!

Well, I deleted my Facebook once and for all. No turning back now! I've been taking a lot of pictures with my Canon to put in my blog, but I cannot find my connector cable. So until then, I'll leave you with my fuzzy Android camera pictures...

 We are enjoying using our local co-op, still. We strive to eat vegan, and succeed about 75% of the time. Joe isn't eating meat, and I am eating it much less (once a week) and striving to cut it out entirely. Our rock climbing is improving. Finally starting to wake those muscles up!
Saylor is growing up too fast. She'll be FOUR next month. She is such a sweet girl, and has a very keen eye for particularities.
 I cut a good 4 inches off my hair, and it feels great. (P.S. I was not doing the duck face. This was a picture I sent to Joe sending him a virtual kiss.)
My parents will be arriving here next Wednesday, so we are really really looking forward to that! Joe and I are getting ready to start our garden back up, and are going to expand this year. My neighbor (and best friend) Summer and I just started talking today about sharing a CSA (Community Sustained Agriculture), which is where local farms send you weekly boxes of fruits and veggies from their crops! So we are both very excited about that. Work is going very well. Just living and loving life day by day!!!

Love to you all!

1 comment: