Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's such a perfect day.

Strawberry Swing

Click the link above to watch Strawberry Swing- by Coldplay.
The music video alone is an amazing, stop-motion, chalk drawing.

My wonderful friend Emily got married on Saturday, and it made me super nostalgic about my own wedding. (Congrats again, Emily!!I love you!!)

Strawberry Swing is the song I walked down the aisle to, and every lyric in the song portrays exactly how I feel about life, Joe, and Saylor.

Here are the lyrics:

They were sitting, they were sitting in the strawberry swingAnd every moment was so preciousThey were sitting, they were talking in the strawberry swingAnd everybody was for fighting, wouldn't wanna waste a thing
Cold, cold water bring me 'roundNow my feet won't touch the groundCold, cold water what you say?It's such, it's such a perfect day, it's such a perfect day
I remember we were walking up to strawberry swingI can't wait 'til the morning, wouldn't wanna change a thingPeople moving all the time inside a perfectly straight lineDon't you wanna just curve away?It's such it's such a perfect day, it's such a perfect day
Ah, now the sky could be blue, I don't mindWithout you it's a waste of timeCould be blue, I don't mindWithout you it's a waste of time
The sky could be blue, could be grayWithout you I just slide awayThe sky could be blue, I don't mindWithout you it's a waste of time


No comments:

Post a Comment