Monday, November 19, 2012

Taking Photographs

I've come to realize that I'm not really a picture taker. Some people were just born to do it, have a great eye for it, and a great passion. While I enjoy looking at photos from past events, I now know that I cannot rely on myself to capture exciting times. I'm too selfish having fun. To really get all the good shots, I have to be the 'weirdo behind the camera'. I do this EVERY TIME I tell myself that I'm going to try and capture somethings, and my memory always fails me. So here are the few pictures I got at the Bianca-Mike engagement/early Turkey Day party. I didn't even get a picture of Bianca and Mike. Shameful.


 Mike and Bianca's engagement present. I made it from scratch, by hand, pretty proud.
 Naked Turk






 The snack spread
 My baby
 Jamie
 Bianca always treats us to awesome pictures that go along with the event being had.
 The already devoured turkey.

  In other news, I am waiting for the vet to open so I can call to schedule Luna in. She is tearing herself apart being itchy. She doesn't have fleas, so my totally unprofessional opinion thinks she has a skin allergy. Poor pup.
Saylor is finally over her sickness, just leaving Joe and I. We're fine, just congested. It's worse in the morning and evening.
I have NO work this week due to Thanksgiving break, but Saylor only goes in 2 days, so I'll stay busy with her at home.
Alright, is that all the mundane details of my life recently? I think so! Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. What a creative engagement gift! Very nice!
    Pre T-day turkey looks delicious. What are you planning for Thursday?

    ReplyDelete